“Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishments”. Only a well-groomed and disciplined child can grow up into an intrinsically disciplined adult with the right value system and attitude.
AKSFPSA has been trying its best to inculcate the right values, attitude and self-discipline children. Needless to say the role of parents in setting the right example and guiding the child properly, is of utmost importance.
Effective school discipline starts from effective home discipline. Parents are always encouraged to work with the school to try and solve any problems that may arise. The school expects the full co-operation of parents in matters of discipline.
Parents are requested
- To see their wards come to school smart and tidy and in complete uniform.
- To send the duly signed report cards the very next day itself.
- To monitor the activities of children after school hours.
- Do not entrust large amounts of money with their wards.
- To attend all the school programs.
- To establish a good rapport with all the teachers.
- To be available whenever they are needed as in the case of sickness/casualty, signing warning letters and other disciplinary matters.