All Kerala Self-Financing Private Schools Association ia an ISO 9001: 2015 certified organization, a progressive registered organization in the field of education, promotes creative and quality education in learners. The AKSFPSA consists of dedicated and sincere teachers with years of experience in school education and excellent academic track record. Further the team is guided and supported by principals of various schools, subject experts and professionals.This organisation of private schools in kerala is governed by the Board Directors elected from the Chairman / Directors and Principals of the member schools.
" AKSFPSA has got various services and projects for the membership schools. "Focuses on the sustainable development of the schools where we provide the following services:
- Unified curriculum (syllabus with digital content in AIPSA).
- Centralized Assement ,Teacher Training and LMS (learning management system)for students, parents and teachers..
- ERP(Entrepreneur Resource Program)APP for managing multiple schools, tracking Teaching speed, track academic quality and performance reports of teachers and students(SPPR).
- Cambridge English club(based on LSRW skills coaching for students and staff).
- AKSPSA online scholarship examinations..
We design our activities and assessments to explore the students’ abilities in applying, analyzing, evaluating, and creating, i.e. higher order of learning. We have been organizing competitive examinations among school going students to develop competitive spirit, identify the talents, appreciate their efforts to excel and nurture them. We organize a good number of workshop, classes, seminars and other activities for teachers and students to promote quality education. Within a short span of time AKSFPSA became a synonym for Quality, Reliability and Standard (QRS).The objective of AKSFPSA are as follows
- Nurture and foster thinking abilities in students.
- Explore the talents and creativity of the students.
- Develop confidence and competency in students.
- Smart school project (Branding and digital content).
- Career development training.
- School Academic partnership.
- Prepare students to face challenges of the competitive career driven world.
- Organize educational seminars with the intension of promoting quality of education.